Monday, January 26, 2009

hammers and strings...

"14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" --Philippians 2:14-15
I've observed lately in myself and others.. we complain about everything, and we forget we are so unbelievably blessed. This is something I am working at : stopping complaining.
There are times when I find myself arguing with myself about doctrine. What's right, whats wrong.. and I have decided.. I'm done with doctrine! I just want to follow Jesus' footsteps. I don't need to make following him any more diffult than it is.
I found a body of believers that I enjoy here in the city. Of course, the Sunday I find it is my last one here. Blah. It's difficult sometimes. I plan on getting involved back in shawnee at this church called "Heritage". Although alot of people from OBU go there... I will try to like it. I want to get involved in the youth group and such... because there is nothing like being in ministry again.
This is just a little update, I guess. It's icy here.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Jane said...

I love your blog. I'll follow yours if you follow mine please. I think you'd like it.