Thursday, November 6, 2008

Should I pray for Peace? or Should I pray for war?

Tonight, I went to Canterbury. I could not help but notice something while i was singing praises to my King. [I worship the lord the best when I can see the spirit of God moving within people. ]So, today I observed while I sung. It seemed to me that at the same time, on the "E" chord, eyes closed. when the chorus came - hands were raised. It was this way the whole night.

Why have we let worshiping our KING become such a routine that we know when we close our eyes, we know when to raise our hands, and surprisingly we know when to "sit down and pray". This has aggrivated me. We completley take advantage of a time with our Savior - an intimate time that not alot of people overseas even get to have.

All I'm saying - get out of your routine. Become completley broken - fall on your knees, your face if you have to.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Jane said...

hey I like your blog. You can check mine out if you want to. Follow please, and leave comments!!