Saturday, April 24, 2010

the best part of me was always you...

I'm tired of worrying about my future. More importantly, I'm tired of worrying about whether I will ever meet someone or not.

I guess I'm hopeful. I'm ready for this to work out, more ready than I'll ever be. but I guess it's not right. I'm losing hope - i'm almost done believing that it will ever happen.

I'm tired of pursuing things that never come to pass. I'm tired of hurting myself in the long run. I'm tired of boys hurting me.

I get discouraged so easily. I'm tired of being defined by who I am with. I need to work on myself. I need to learn how to worship my king asking nothing in return. He's already given me an abundant life. I shouldn't expect anything in return. I need to find my beauty in Him, my joy in Him, my passions... in Him. Not to please others.




yep. this is hard.

No comments: