Friday, June 4, 2010

Summa Time!!


God is showing me so many good, good things and giving me such great friends here in Shawnee. People I wasn't close to, I am becoming close to, and it is a really fun experience. I've had a lot of fun with my roomates [beth, tayler, megan], Emily, and Holly.

Before I left though, my friend Becca came to see me. we had a lot of fun... here are some pictures!
This is Casey, Julie, Becca, and Myself at Cuppies and Joe! One of my favorite coffee shops in the city. [Try the boom boom pow cuppie..]


This is me, Julie, and Becca! We went to this awesome park! they had tires for the gravel-stuff. It was insane... like a big rocket ship!!

In other news, here in shawnee, I've had a lot of fun! Holly, Beth, and myself spent an hour and a half at big lots yesterday sitting in their furniture. It looks like i'll be making quite a few friends at big lots. Beth and I have also considered buying a duck and keeping him on our patio.

This morning, we woke up early (Beth and I slept through our alarms...) and went to grab donuts, and then to a rummage sale at a local church!



There was a LINE to go in the church to buy rummage.

Holly about to go in the line..

Me, Holly, and Beth after our first purchases.


My purchases! I'm going to knock out the ugly picture/mirror and make them into bulletin boards, and then sell them at an event here at OBU called, "girls night out". Also, check out the vintage suitcase I got for ONLY $5. It would have been $50 or more at an antique store.

And finally...


Check out this awesome chair I got for $10!!!! Isn't it cute??

No comments: