Monday, October 6, 2008

Just when things were getting better.

Just when things were getting better, of course, the world has to crash.

Have you ever had THAT friend? I mean, the one that you prayed for since you were six years old?
I met that friend. And, to me... she was my best friend in the world. I would not have traded her for anything.
but, of course. Every good thing has an ending. She dropped out of school, and I guess when she did that, she decided to drop out of my life, too. ...
When you have a friend, who was at one point, a very good friend, drop out of your life, won't answer your calls, won't call you, won't speak to you.. It hurts. I feel like a part of me is lost. Tonight, I have said things... that honestly I do not regret. i put so much time, effort, and care into that friendship that is completley wasted now.

I feel like I keep setting myself up for failure. And, somehow I keep doing it. I know the Lord will take care of me. I just feel so very alone right now. I feel like I will live in this depression for a long time. I need out of this Pit. I need YHWH to come rescue me. I need you, precious Jesus. I'm lonely. I need you more than I ever have before. Please.

No comments: