Wednesday, October 1, 2008

patience, patience, patience

Sometimes I feel as if my life is falling apart.

I just feel so much depression right now. And, I haven't felt that in a long time.
I don't know what it is. I'm really trying to be happy, put on a happy face around people...
but i'm not.

I'm just lonely - and... I'm not talking about relationship terms here. I am just flat out lonely. In friendships. I feel so very two faced... because I can't be real with my friends, and I would rather not burden them with my very simple problems.

I'm learning that my best friends are the friends I have left behind. The ones Jesus told me were not good for me. .... Really? I guess the Lord is trying to teach me I have got to start relying on Him ;... I just thought I had that all figured out. But, I guess thats where I failed.

1 comment:

Dayla Rowland said...

coffee soon?? Let me know when.