Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the real root of the problem...

This past week, I had a staff meeting with the lovely people I work with/for. I got so excited after it... We work for Residential Life, so we were talking about how orientation was going to go.

We talked about how our residents (and ours, definitely) issues are not just issues. Two room mates that don't get along - well, the issue is NOT the fact they won't compromise.... the real issue comes from the heart. The reason they aren't compromising? -> They're selfish. ->The reason they are selfish? -> they're sinners.

My low self esteem does not come from lies i've been told my whole life - it bothers me because I am a sinner.

I'm getting excited for school to start back in the fall - but it is such a busy, uphill journey to get there. I'm working for YEC for two weeks - and I am really excited about that. After that ends on Saturday, I go to Dallas on Monday, and move back to school Wednesday. Yikes! It's going to be so crazy busy, but I'm ready for it.

I've gotten the question, "What are you going to do after you graduate" more than 30 times in the past couple weeks... and I think I may have told everyone a different option of mine. I've also been telling them that my only goal in life is to get married, have babies, and be a housewife and only leave for church. Buuuuut, those of you that know me fairly well know that is just a joke, and I would never do that to myself.

So, please be remembering me in your prayers for a job. I am really hoping that I will not have to take more schooling by default because of the economy. I just want a job/to move out of the country. So. Please be remembering me.


No comments: