Friday, August 27, 2010

Nothing intelligent.

The other day, I realized something about myself. Somewhere in the past semester (Spring '10), I really stopped relying on Christ. That changes your life, you know? Thinking you can do it on your own. I've been taking my own burdens - the burdens of others, even. Not working it out, and bottling this in has caused me to lose trust in the King.

I realized how dumb I was being towards people - as a Child of God - I was hateful. I was annoyed. I was short. I wasn't listening.

All this to say, sorry that I lost sight of our Savior and King. I'm sorry for not leading how I should.

Forgive me, understand that I'm in a different place right now - you may have had a spiritual high this summer - but I didn't. Please, understand that I am crying out to God asking Him to move the clouds.

No comments: