Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

I don't like resolutions. I never keep them. My friend Melissa though, blogged about her dreams for the year. So, I'm a copycat.

I dream... of graduation. That I manage my temper, my thoughts. That I learn to trust God with my future - even if it is... or is not in Asia.

I trust, that God will provide a job, a house, a roommate, and friends in 2011.

I dream... of fun, and laughter... everyday. I dream of serving, and finding joy. I dream of not being kept up in my selfish dreams of the American dream.

I'd like to learn some mandarin, and lose 50 pounds. I'd like to grow deeper, not wider in my faith, and I want fruit to be noticeable in my life. I want to learn more about the world, and I want to share my faith with people I come in contact with.

Lord, this year let Jesus be seen through me.

1 comment:

kortnee said...

Heather, you are beautiful and I love this. I just posted something similar before coming to your blog! Read today's entry...beware, it's long but I think it will encourage you! Love you!