Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life Update.

Well, here I am. Still alive, breathing, and catching a laugh.... occasionally. (Okay, a little more than occasionally).

I have lost 7 pounds. This makes me ecstatic. At least three more until February 13. 10 pounds a month = 50 pounds by graduation.... then, i will look good.

I have started my internship... and I enjoy it so far. However, waking up at 5:00 to get to Oklahoma City on Wednesdays is tough. Oh.... to be a big girl & grow up.

Father and I have been spending some good, quality time together. I'm so thankful to be called his child. I'm blessed to be able to have a father who I can spend time with. His blessings overflow for me.

First week of classes went well. I've been spending a lot of time with my friend, Yue Yue. She came from the best country on earth... She is very good at english, and gives me all sorts of foods that I don't exactly like. She and I have become very good friends, and I am loving the time and goofy conversations we have. Please PR that I continue to have good conversations.

Also, I stopped at my favorite restaurant in the Asian District on my way back to Shawnee this week called Cafe Oasis. A lady that works there named Jessica, from Taiwan, told me she would help me speak Chinese! SCORE.

Well, thats all. I'll be updating again soon.

No comments: