Well, I graduate college in a mere two months. Can you believe it?
So, in lieu of my reminiscent attitude.... here are my top 10 favorite memories during my time in college [that I can share to the world wide web]: (in no particular order)
1. OBU Hut Staff 2008 - this was literally the best summer of my life.... and it would take something pretty amazing to steal the title. I met some of my best friends; and I worked with people I call family even today. (Love you, Eager Kev, Hypochondriac & Grande) Somehow during the summer, we created a 'gang', won a 'most likely to revolt award', got our golf-cart privileges revoked, and invested in students lives. Gosh. What a good time of my life!
2. Pledging Theta Sigma Chi - I did not want to be in a social club. People told me not to join, and it wasn't the coolest thing to do at the time. But... today, my sisters in Theta are by far my closest friends on the planet! It's true. I was once hazed......... and it was fun, then we got in trouble. Now I have a story to tell.
Oh, I also got tackled for stealing a pledge book from another sorority. BOOM SHACKA LACKA.
3. Information Gathering & Research - This was my most time consuming and hardest class. I spent the entire semester researching and writing about how a victim of Human Trafficking can initially begin a journey of recovery to a safe house - you can read my paper here.
4. Vandalizing Kevin & Kyle's apartment.... we broke in and moved everything around.... they got us back by dumping mountain dew on us.... fun times.
5. Being so involved - In high school, I wasn't involved at all. In college, I've been involved & co-chair of practically everything. It was my only goal for college, and I achieved it!
6. Living in WMU - we had a party everyday. We played nertz until 3 AM... we laughed together, cried together... it's where I pulled my very first all nighter.
7. My first TWIRP date - boy, was i swooning over that boy or what!? ha! We went out to eat at Hideaway (I paid, of course!... because The Woman Is Required to Pay) and then we went to my house and tye-died shirts. It was a fun night. I then dated the boy my freshman year.
8. Spring Break 2010.... I traveled across the US with two friends. We went looking at Grad Schools, went to the beach, and lived life.
9. Realizing through a series of unfortunate situations that Jesus is all I need. It literally took stripping me of my desires, and my best friend... which was hard. Through the process, I was molded into a completely different person. I'm thankful for that.
10. Friday Night Traditions with my Roomies of aPARTYment 10.