Thursday, April 28, 2011

Farewell, Michael Scott.

Tonight was the last episode featuring Michael Scott as the Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. I will not tell you that I didn't cry, because I did. Like a baby. You'll be missed, Michael Scott.

In other news, I was offered my first full-time job today. You just read that correctly! A full-time job! 40 hours a week, salary, and benefits. I can't believe it! It's crazy how the Lord has really worked in my life even over the course of a few weeks.

I will be living in Ardmore, OK as soon as the summer is up - which, isn't the big city... but I'm looking forward to getting involved and finding community. I worry, sometimes. I fear that I'll hate the city... but I know without a doubt that this is where the Lord has placed me for this season in my life. I know that I am to be fruitful in Ardmore, OK even if it is not China - where my heart is.

Please be praying for me as I make a very quick transition from graduating to working full-time in a place where I know no one. Please pray specifically for:

-Community
-Friends
-Opportunities to share my faith
-A Church Family that I love
-International People to be placed in my life

No comments: