Saturday, July 12, 2008

Boy, oh Boy!

Well. Here's that little feeling again. Actually, its the same one that has continued for quite a few years. I'm ready. I'm ready. Can I say that again? I'm ready.

I know that the Lord is going to bring him in His timing.. but. I'm ready.

Even just to meet him. Just a simple conversation...
I'm just not going to settle any more. I was really about to, but finally the Lord convicted me about it! (Praise God!)

This was a rant. I know. I need to work on fililng my desire for this... with the Lord!

For I am God's masterpiece...
The King is entralled by my beauty..
all beautiful you are my darling!...
:)

I"m Ready.

1 comment:

Dayla Rowland said...

I know this feeling well...and I know that you know it will come in time. I think I just need to tell you that to remind myself. All in time sweet girl. :-) Love you and I am looking forward to August when I get to see you again...enjoy Week 7!