Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 8...

For those who read this and didn't know... I am learning sign language. It's such a beautiful language... something that I have found to be extremely personal. Lately, during worship through song... I've been signing, and just gotten so much more out of what the Lord is saying to me. I love it.

Week 8. Boy, did I never think this week would come! My body, my thoughts, my spiritual life is so drained. Thinking about going home for about 2 or 3 weeks is so refreshing to me. But I almost feel not ready to go home. I'm afraid. Just like a camper would be. I'm afraid of making all of these promises to God throughout the summer... and forgetting about every single one of them back on campus. I desire to show Christ to OBU. And, all you OBU-ins reading this... we can all agree that the school lacks Jesus Christ because of the religious bubble we have gotten ourselves into. I desire to disciple someone. Maybe... hopefully, a couple someones.

Anyways. Pray for a spiritual revival. I'm so scared of going home and falling into religious routines.

No comments: