Friday, July 18, 2008

Ice... POP.

Well, It was just a normal Thursday afternoon. Jeremy and I headed over to the Riverfront concessions area to grab some popsicles. We grabbed 2 boxes and put it in the ice chest. I looked at Jeremy, and said, “do you think that’s enough?” He said, “No, just grab a couple more…”… I bent over the edge of the freezer to grab some more… and as soon as I did, Jeremy and Steven from concessions picked me up by my feet, and threw me into the freezer.

Funny, huh? Well, it gets better.

I was hurt. Falling on boxes of popsicles is not comfortable. AND, I hit my top lip on the edge of a cup that was in the freezer.

And I have a fat lip.

HA!

The Lord has constantly been teaching me new and exciting things. It is so great to be here. I've never had this good of a spiritual walk with the Lord. It takes quite a bit of effort; but the results are such a blessing in my life!

Today, this girl came to the Hut to apply for OBU... and she was just a doll to be around. As I was complaining about how many cards we had, she simply said, "Praise God!"... Thats right praise God that we have so many cards. Praise God for everything. Ah. I love it.

No comments: