Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have always loved to know whats going on. Knowing secrets. You know, girl stuff. I cannot even comprehend what God is doing right now. He's acting like I do to my dog - I wave these dog treats in the air... to watch her head turn every which way - she jumps up and tries to grab the treat and i move it above my head so she can't reach. All Lacey knows is that it will be rewarding - and it will be the best DARN treat she's ever had because she worked for it.

Thats what I feel like right now. Im sitting in Gods presence... and he is waving this amazing future above my head - i keep trying to jump up and grab it to see whats inside.. but he waves it over his head so I can't reach.

I don't know what God's plans for my life are. Boy, would I love to know right now. All I know, is that in everything I do, I say, and I think.. I must bring him glory.

This summer, I really opened my eyes to see the deaf community - how often they are ignored. They can't communicate with an ordinary person... they can only talk to those who can understand signlanguage. I have a heart for the deaf. I have this passion to learn sign language. To translate. To love the deaf.

But I don't know where God wants to take me with that passion. OBU doesn't offer Sign Language Interpretation. OSU OKC does.

This would all just be better if I knew Gods plans for me. I guess this is where I trust Him in return, huh?

No comments: