Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disappointed.

So I get flustered sometimes.
When... a beautiful friendship goes down the drain.
I mean, really.. who wouldn't?

I don't feel one sided friendships, though, were actually friendships in the first place.
I put so much effort into it. It was my first REAL good friend since I got out of highschool. The first person I really connected with move in day of my freshman year in college.
Alot of effort. Alot of time. Alot of other friendships that did not seem beneficial. Down the drain.

Really, this is how I feel. I feel like I have been completely walked over. I feel like someone who I confided in so much... has just left me hanging.

And Don't get me wrong; I have some beautiful, wonderful, friends who love me, and put alot of effort into our friendship.

I guess, I'm just frustrated that something that I tried so hard on failed. Its kind of like putting all of your effort into a test; and bombing it.

"Still, you sent your Son to us... You are on our side." - Bethany Dillon

No comments: