Monday, September 22, 2008

So, lets just be real. As if we aren't already.

I know what this is. I know that I'm getting my hopes up... trying my hardest not to even look in your direction. Somewhere, along the way, you will look in mine. You will see the same girl you have seen since you met her. I act the same way I have always acted around you - which is definatley a plus for me. You will see me, and you won't ever know the way I feel about you. How bad I desperately want to tell you. But one, I will not... and I refuse to make the first move. You have become something to me I honestly didn't expect, and didn't wish upon myself. But Now, I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to choose a different girl. I want you to choose me. I want you to fall in love with me.

This, I almost know a fact will never happen. Which, deep down... wait, not even deep down... it just hurts. I have not had feelings for someone like this in a very long time. And, I'm actually surprised that I am interested in someone. It has taken me so very long to get over heartache - and you have shown me something spectacular.

This friendship, has been something beautiful. I'm so very glad to call you a friend, and i'm even prideful to call you my best friend. You make me laugh like noone else could, and the very thought of you puts a smile on my face. My mom even said, "Heather, i don't even know him, but I love the smile and the laugh you have when you talk about him. I like the way he makes you smile". I haven't smiled in a long time. I mean, I have. But not like the smile I have when I'm around you.

This is me. Getting my emotions out. Because there is absolutley no way that I could EVER tell anyone... especially my closest friends about this.

No comments: