Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I enjoy posting. Is that weird?

I'm in the middle of a study break. I have so much on my mind. Seriously.
I have the lowest self esteem out of anyone I know. Or, anyone I have ever thought of.

Lately, I just haven't really relied on God. I mean... relied on God. I haven't put my whole weight. My every trust in Him. I think thats why I've been having such a lousy week. I can't trust my creator... If I can't trust my creator... who IS there to trust?
I read in the bible this week Psalm 56:8... that God keeps all of our tossings and tears in a bottle.

My God... keeps all of my tears.. next to Him. In a bottle.

Why, I'm sure the psalmist was using figurative language here, I want to believe that I have a bottle next to my Adonai. One with my name on it. My new name. From when I became a believer.

This is all. It was a rambling of a sort, but, I just felt like I needed someone to talk to.

Goodnight.

No comments: