Monday, December 1, 2008

Deeper, Deeper, Deeper in love with you...

I don't know what has overcome me. I do know, that I have no idea who this master I serve is.
All my life, this has all been an act, a show. Up until this summer. This summer, I became REAL with myself, with the people I was around... and even the thousands of students I came in contact with. Now, I'm back at school, and the Fall Semester is coming to a close. People are looking at an act.
I began at the age of 13 - reading my bible, and recording my quiet times to go on a mission trip. Are you kidding me? This started my pride. I boasted in the fact that I had a quiet time every day. My mom, every morning would tell me she was so proud of me for my walk with God.

what walk with God?

I want my roots to grow deeper, not wider.
I want to do things to further the kingdom of my father.
not to further my pride.

Father, move in my life, and move like you never have before.

No comments: