Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, I did it.

It is over. I can't believe I did it. I flat out told him he wasn't the man I want to spend the rest of my life with (which is a bummer. really), and it would be best if we didn't see each other for awhile.

How Liberating.

I don't know how he's taking it. I think it scares him - that the girl thats been his crutch for 6 years now is tired of being there. I'm scared too, little does he know. But I'm ready to move on.... maybe. He's been my crutch for 6 years now, too.

Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord for revealing to me that you have better plans for me than I do. Thank you for loving me more than any man could.

Another thing I did: bake a cake from scratch. This is a first for me. I'm baking it for a few friends birthdays... a joint birthday party! I'm making icing from scratch, too. I hope they turn out good.

No comments: